Most of your customers aren’t going to tell you how they really feel about their experience. That’s why getting the true outside-in perspective is a critical but difficult part of your business strategy. Here are 13 thing you will never hear them say to you.
1. My customer journey was treacherous, but I was determined to see it through.
2. This stock photo makes me feel like your team really knows their stuff.
3. A moment of surprise and delight could have won my loyalty.
4. I can’t put my finger on it, but something just didn’t feel right and I probably won’t return.
5. I’m flattered you want to know so much about me!
6. Nothing could ever tear us apart.
7. If I’m not happy I’ll tell all 642 of my Twitter followers, and I might make some stuff up too.
8. If you had personalized my experience, I’m among the 40% who would have spent more.
9. I just played an exhilarating 26 minute game of Sudoku with your automated call center. (We both lost.)
10. I’ve been seeing someone else, but you still have a chance to win me over.
11. Thanks to your marketing department, I never feel lonely.
12. FYI: I’ve been sending your emails to my spam folder.
13. A different incentive may have won my loyalty.
Join us March 18-20 in San Diego!
Just for reading this blog you have earned a 25% discount on the registration fee. So hop to it and register with this link or use the code NGCE14GLOBALCX over at their site. And if you do register, let us know and we can bask in the sun together. (It’s been really cold in Chicago. Can you tell?)