This is the post that will prove to the non-believers that blogs are stupid. Here are some random thoughts which haven’t quite formed into posts yet. I’m hoping you’ll help me.
1. What the heck is Empire Avenue and why are people I’ve never heard of buying my stock?
3. Why do some people you’ve met 10 times still act like they have no idea who you are when you meet them for the 11th time?
4.Don’t underestimate how awesome it is to have good neighbors. It’s pretty awesome.
5. The people who spend the majority of their time complaining about others are typically the ones who blame others for their misfortune instead of sucking it up and realizing they had something to do with it.
6. Those who claimed they “started with nothing” probably don’t know what nothing is. Nothing is not a stable family, college education and a roof over your head.
7. Generosity is an awesome trait. Don’t knock it and say someone’s weak because of it.
8. Look around every once in a while and take stock of how lucky you are.
9. There is no such thing as work/life balance. It’s a circus high-wire act pretty much every day. And that’s not just for working moms.
10. Thanks for reading.